Run In A Million Ticker

Sunday, July 18, 2010

June-July Race Update

It's been a while since I posted a race update and made a change to the Race Ticker at the top of the blog - and with the sweltering heat and humidity, its amazing that we're still crazy enough to get out there and race.

So I think I got everyone's on here...and suspect that I missed a few. Feel free to post to this link and we can update the ticker.

Great job to everyone who got out there...and most notably this post ..... Comrades Marathon, which is a double-marathon which runs over some of the toughest terrain in South Africa.



52.4 miles (EA) Comrades Marathon, South Africa (yes, one person - in one day ran this! great job!!)
3.1 miles (SF, TM) Run for Jordan, Hopatcong, NJ
3.1 miles (SF) Fishawak, Chatham, NJ
3.1 miles (EA, TM, JM) O'burg Run, Ogdensburg, NJ
        you know its hilly when the runner who finishes Comrades says, that this was a tough, hilly course ;o) 
5 miles (LM) George Sheehan Classic, NJ
3.1 miles (SK) Gary Papa Run for Your Life, NJ
3.1 miles (EA, LU) Amber 5K
3.1 miles (EA, LU) Teteboro 5K, Airport, NJ
3.1 miles (MM) Packanack Lake Day, 5K, NJ

If I forgot your race - let me know and I'll update!
Keep running!

No comments:

Post a Comment