Run In A Million Ticker

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Super race

Last weekend I ran in the 2nd annual SuperHero Half Marathon 


Despite the weather forecast for rain - and lots of it - I was motivated to get out there and run.I don't think I've run a 2-lap half marathon course before, but the real advantage was the ability to integrate the Half Marathon Relay at the start/finish area which made for a larger group of spectators at the half-way point.

By the way, Kudos the girls running the water station at mile 5 & 10(?) They were loud, cheering and shouting constant encouragement ..... that's how you do it!

NEXT YEAR...better planning on the costume for me. Didn't realize how much of a costume event this run is when I signed up (just thought the name was cool!)

Below is a short random collection of photos -- nice job to all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment