Run In A Million Ticker

Friday, December 2, 2011

5 Things you wish were extinct

This week my daughter had a writing assignment to list 5 things that she wished were extinct. It was a great way for her class (1st grade) to write down some pretty interesting things. But it got me thinking, as well.

First, I'll share her list and my son's list:




So I thought, what would I change or made "extinct" about life?
About running? (And would I also wish the Red Sox extinct?)

Here's my thoughts, but I'm sure I can come up with lots more to be extinct...

1) Closed registrations
2) Long lines at races (pickup or facilities)
3) Limited parking at races
4) Injuries
5) Spectators who tell you the wrong distance remaining in the race

I suppose there's always an opportunity to change these with better planning, smarter training, but then where would we be?

What's on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment