Run In A Million Ticker

Friday, January 11, 2013

2012 Year in Review - by the numbers


Last week I posted a review of 2012, which did not talk about miles logged; races run; PRs.

So this week, in looking at my stats on DailyMile.com, thought I'd share my progress. I'm happy to say that my miles in 2012 were higher than 2011, but still want to be more consistent. 



 By the way, I am digging the number of "Donuts Burned" metric...good indication of progress!






In looking at these stats a couple New Year Resolutions come to mind. 

I know we've all come up with some of the same ones, so let's state the obvious "big buckets":

1. Run More
Or more specifically, run more consistently

2. Run More Races
Last year was a tough one, this year will be better

3. Run a New Distance
Whether it's doing your first 5K, first Half or Marathon and Ultra -- we all have this one on our radar

4. PR
Consistent running will help drive PRs


If we follow these-and nothing more, we'll have a great year ahead.
Post more on New Year's Resolutions next t ime.

Happy New Year 
and Happy Running!


No comments:

Post a Comment