Run In A Million Ticker

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Halfway thru April #RunEveryDay

Now that I'm nearly halfway through the #RunEveryDay challenge, I wanted to take a look back over  the last two weeks of running. I have been fortunate enough to remain healthy during these last 2 weeks and happy to say that I've managed at least a mile each day this month.

On the upside...



I am feeling stronger than some of my past training after having run everyday for the last two weeks. I also feel less compelled to run more miles, just for the sake of logging more miles.

On the downside, my mileage isn't as high - but since I've rewarded myself with a different beer, nearly every day... I'm ok with that. Especially since I've been able to get a run in every day!

I've also managed to sample nearly a dozen different beers this month.
Sounds like a pretty good challenge to me so far!!

My sampling this month includes:
Yuengling
Corona
Smithwicks
Guinness
Blue Moon
Sam Adams-Summer Ale
Sam Adams-Octoberfest
Micro-brew Evil Czech
     Dracula's Bite IPA  
     Lucky Dog American Pale Ale
     Rooster American Brown Ale
Shocktop Belgium a Wheat
Appalachian Brewing Co: Purist Pale Ale

No comments:

Post a Comment