Run In A Million Ticker

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Day 3

Can’t believe it’s Day 3.
Feels like a week already and it’s only Day 3, with arguably many more weeks to come.

First day in stores trying to find basic essentials since the weekend. A little less chaotic and fewer people in the stores. While many main staples are sold out, like toilet paper, meats, water-some stores are doing better then others to restock.

Forced myself at the end of the day, to finally get outside for a run. It’s wasn’t much, but a run is a run. No matter how long the distance. Now I just have to plan my schedule better, to do my work, help the kids and to get it in earlier. In the meantime, I have to get into a routine for getting outside to run, so that it doesn’t become the same as “walking 20 minutes in the yard”.

No comments:

Post a Comment