Run In A Million Ticker

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Day 4 of Work from Home: Coronavirus

Day 4 is first day of rain we’ve had in the northeast since last week. Up until now, we could at least get outside. We could take a longer walk with the dogs to break up the monotony or kids could ride bikes or play basketball.

As much as the schedule is getting to be routine, it’s still chaotic and unsettling for my kids. Two very  capable and smart kids, who are now having to learn to manage different scheduling and deliverables of assignments. Since I’ve been worked remotely on occasion many times in my current role, this is not so much a stretch. But I am having to take more time during the day to check-in with my family.

New adjustments still to follow. We’re not even 1 week into this yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment