Run In A Million Ticker

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Continuing New Year's resolutions

Most people abandon their new year resolutions by February...and some never make it out of January.

So as we turn the corner from February into March, I thought I would get myself back on track with my 2015 training. While the flu and illness sidelined me for a few weeks over the last month, I'm still angling toward a half marathon in the first part of this year...And my stretch goal is to complete 2 or a half and a full marathon this year.


Last year my plans to run a half marathon in the fall were quickly halted in the last month of training due to a injury. A lot has changed since then with my injury. While my mileage hasn't been high, despite illness and snow, I've still managed to log miles on 30 out of 59 days.

So, here's to getting through winter and recovering from being sick and getting out there to run and train for a half marathon in the next 3 months!

 Considering something in the NY-NJ area, but always open to other ideas and great events!!

No comments:

Post a Comment