Run In A Million Ticker

Friday, January 3, 2014

New year...same running?

Sitting here on a sunny, snow day gives me time to reflect back on my year of running. We've all thought about races from the past year and what we're running next; but how many people actually look at their running logbook and look at it as a way to improve their running?
Photo: Gordon Scammell/Alamy

I look at my logbook as a way to gauge my mileage and how much to safely increase each week; despite my desire to 'trust my gut' and make the right decision on my mileage. I've suffered way too much injury in the past few years to do that any longer. 

This year, ONE OF MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS will be to use my logbook as a way to improve my running, instead of just tracking miles. 

 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment