Run In A Million Ticker

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Another Year -- Another Bunch of New Year's Resolutions??

Hard to believe it's another new year and time for more New Year's Resolutions.

How did you do last year? Did you accomplish any of your New Year's Resolutions? Or do you abandon all hope during the year (or was it within the first few weeks)? No matter the case, the best advice given by the experts is to make resolutions that are reasonable and within reach, so that it doesn't have a negative affect on your attitude and mental state.

I am reserving my judgement on what to accomplish this year -- I know what I'd like to do and after all, which of us would pass up these goals, such as:

  • running a few marathons
  • attempt an ultra marathon
  • finish a triathlon
  • run Boston
  • set a PR at numerous distances
  • run over 1,000 miles this year
Heeding my own advice; I do want to set attainable and achievable goals. And more importantly, doing it without getting hurt!

My first new years resolution: STAY HEALTHY.


Happy Running and Happy New  Year!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment